London - While firms continue to deal with the effects of the credit crunch, data management vendors are working on offerings to help customers meet new and more urgent data requirements, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The global financial crisis has resulted in a growing need to address data issues immediately, which could be a good opportunity for the data management community, according to vendors.
In fact, London-based Gert Raeves, vice-president, business solutions at enterprise data mana
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech