BOSTON - Omgeo, a provider of post-trade, pre-settlement trade management services, is reviewing opportunities to extend the scope of its data business, and planning future releases of a new reference data product, pending the outcome of an assessment phase, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
During 2008, the vendor has reviewed options for introducing data feeds and services within the areas of client profitability analysis, trade life cycle, data warehousing; transaction cost analysis; stand
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit