The number of responses, so far, to the UK Government's consultation document on the UK implementation of MiFID has been "reasonable," according to an HM Treasury spokesperson.
The Treasury is looking for a wide range of responses from trade associations, investment banks and financial institutions on how the financial services industry in the UK will implement MiFID to be submitted by March 31, 2006.
The UK Government expects the number of responses to its consultation paper to increase signi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit