Adam Djanogly has been appointed managing director and head of EMEA client business at MSCI Barra, responsible for developing and implementing regional business strategy and managing a team of sales and client professionals based in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan and Johannesburg. He joins from Fitch Ratings, where he was managing director and head of business development in EMEA. He will be based in London and report to Baer Pettit, global head of client coverage and marketing.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership