TORONTO—TD Securities is in the middle of a major trading and data management consolidation program. The aim is to revamp or replace the Canadian investment bank's central data repository, and it is currently evaluating several third-party vendors as well as looking at its own internal architecture and expertise.
While the bank is evaluating third-party data platforms, it has ruled out migrating to an outsourced environment for enterprise data management (EDM).
Rizwan Khalfan, chief informatio
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming