SunGard has purchased the Burlington, Mass.-based Dataware, which provides automated trading, code of ethics and employee compliance software solutions. It will become part of SunGard's Protegent compliance business, officials from both companies say. "Dataware's solutions will help us extend employee compliance capabilities to organizations that need better risk controls but do not have the time or expertise to build a solution themselves," says Paul Erickson, president of the Protegent bus
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers