LONDON - Bloomberg has for the time being backed down on plans to introduce service provider agreement (SPA) contracts for fund administration clients, according to members of a working group created by data consumers to prevent Bloomberg from proceeding with a change in contracts for the per-security data license.
Members of the working group, which started with representatives from seven banks, say customers have uniformly rejected the contract as it contravenes the European notion of customer
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech