Enterprise data management vendors face growing pressure to meet tough project targets as clients are increasingly focusing on tangible benefits and short-term wins, according to a panel of speakers at the Copenhagen Financial Information Summit.
Limited budgets and focus on cost optimization have resulted in vendors being pushed to meet tight deadlines for project implementations. London-based Gert Raeves, senior vice-president, partnerships and marketing at enterprise data mana
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act