Enterprise data management vendors face growing pressure to meet tough project targets, as clients are increasingly focusing on tangible benefits and short-term wins, according to a panel of speakers at the Copenhagen Financial Information Summit held last month.
Limited budgets and focus on cost optimization have resulted in vendors being pushed to meet tight deadlines for project implementations. London-based Gert Raeves, senior vice-president, partnerships and marketing at enterprise data man
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II