Aviva Investors has completed implementation of the Cadis EDM platform in North America in 12 weeks, creating a live process that matches, validates, cleanses and enriches securities data through a single security master.
Aviva Investors now plans to roll out the enterprise data management platform to its offices globally.
The firm selected Cadis after undergoing its two-week ³Proof of Concept² review, which proved the vendor could replace in-house applications without a loss of functionality for
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act