Software company Cosmos Technologies has launched Cosmos Polaris 2.0, a data warehouse toolkit designed to deliver middle-office functions.
Version 2.0 has a new module for P&L analytics, improved modules covering compliance, financing and risk management via enablement of visualization and support for new portfolio accounting and risk systems, as well as an interactive visualization layer, which enables the user to view data and reports with multiple levels of detail.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit