The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation has expanded its public release of credit default swap (CDS) data, and now provides more detailed market segmentation information on the largest corporate and sovereign CDS instruments registered in its Trade Information Warehouse¹s global repository. The addition is aimed at helping users review these CDS contracts.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit