The industry needs to see leadership in the business entity data space, ensuring there will be international agreement on standardization, according to a panel of speakers at the European Financial Information Summit in London in September.
Julia Sutton, director, global head of customer accounts and on-boarding, RBC Capital, said somebody has to pull it all together. “We all know we want standards, but we’re not doing it,” she said.
Panelists said there is a need for standards both for data fie
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II