In Asia-Pacific the definition of reference data tends to be broader than in the US and Europe, with reference data managers typically covering a range of different data types, according to panelists at the Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference in Hong Kong this week.
Singapore-based Wayne Lim, vice president, Global Reference Data, Strategy & Change, Barclays Capital, said counterparts in the UK look at reference data as client data and instrument data, while internal clients in the As
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit