Data managers have recently been vocal regarding the need for new blood in the data space, but experts say finding the right candidates remains an ongoing challenge.
While both risk management and regulatory pressures have raised the profile of data management as a more attractive career option, it can be hard for employers to find the type of candidate to fully suit their bussiness, especially when looking for geographical and business growth.
London-based Gert Raeves, senior vice-president of
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming