Standard & Poor's will continue as a credit ratings company, with Deven Sharma as president.
The financial information part of the business will become McGraw-Hill Financial, and include S&P Indices, Capital IQ, Valuations & Risk Strategies, Cusip Global Services and MarketScope Advisor.
Lou Eccleston, who joined S&P in 2008 as head of the fixed-income risk management services division, will be president of the new company.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent