DataScope On-Site, which provides a direct link from the Thomson Reuters data center to the customer, enables near real-time reference data management and is used by large firms looking for an alternative to taking overnight batch files of reference data.
Boston-based Tim Rice, global head of pricing and reference data, Thomson Reuters, says the Datascope On-Site offering has been enhanced to cover both equities and fixed income to offer firms an alternative when reviewing their operational mode
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II