Enterprise data management software vendor Fincore has developed a web-based offering for bringing different instrument and entity data together with portfolio information, which can be tailored to meet different client requirements.
The new service, based on the software-as-a-service model and built on Fincore’s enterprise data management platform, is targeted at smaller firms looking to centralize data management, replace a homegrown system or limit reliance on a custodian.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership