Industry association EDM Council’s data quality working group is planning to develop a rulebook for reference data quality on an attribute-by-attribute basis to create a common understanding of the meaning of data quality.
Washington, DC-based Mike Atkin, managing director, EDM Council, says the group wants to have a common set of rules for the quality processes it needs to go through to validate each of the attributes in its master files.
The concept is currently being tested with the published
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit