Sophie Bertin, Swift's former global head of asset services and custodians, has joined the European Commission as adviser in the directorate general for competition.
Bertin joined Swift in November 2008 to develop and drive the implementation of an asset servicing strategy and securities strategy, and left the company in January. Prior to joining Swift, she worked at consultancy firm Bain and Co, The Bank of New York, and at McKinsey & Co.
After Bertin's departure from Swift, Michele De Boe, who
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit