The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) is in the middle of a project aimed at exploring how a potential industry utility of legal entity data could meet both industry and regulatory requirements, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The DTCC acquired counterparty data vendor Avox last summer, and has since proposed to the US Treasury’s Office of Financial Research (OFR) that it can help with the operational aspects of introducing a legal entity identifier (LEI) by hosting the requir
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit