Standard & Poor’s (S&P) has started integrating entity reference data with other S&P data to help European clients meet regulatory reporting requirements, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The introduction of new regulation in Europe has resulted in firms looking for vendors to deliver specific data sets necessary to comply with changing reporting requirements. “The market is looking for tools that will help them understand exposure and concentration limits,” says Hong Kong-based Marc Anthon
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II