New Jersey-based hedge fund manager Alpine Associates Advisors has implemented Paladyne Systems' Paladyne Suite as its front- to back-office platform.
The firm will utilize the investment management services providers' platform, hosted by Paladyne ASP, for reference data management, reconciliation, reporting, electronic trading, order management, pre- or post-trade compliance, real-time P&L monitoring and portfolio management.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank