The lack of a standardized approach and the need to adapt to different models and client requirements are increasingly hindering firms in introducing consistent data practices, according to speakers at the Buy-Side Technology European Summit in London in May.
Speakers said having to deal with multiple sources, tools and data, adds to the complexity. London-based Phillip Keeler, director operations and IT, Hermes Fund Managers, said: “Trying to get consistency of data in all the various places it
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse