S&P Valuation and Risk Strategies has launched CreditStats Direct for Financial Institutions, a data and analytics application that provides direct access to credit-adjusted financial data with up to three years of history for banks rated by S&P.
The addition allows market participants to gain insight into the creditworthiness of over 600 global rated banks.
CreditStats Direct for Financial Institutions incorporates line-item-by-line-item financial statement data and side-by-side credit comparis
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp