Data technology vendor First Derivatives has formed a data management division, making several new executive hires and planning to build on the Delta Data Factory (DDF) reference data service announced in August, Inside Reference Data has learned.
DDF offers targeted reference data processing for buyers or sellers of data. It allows users to normalize data from different sources, such as Bloomberg, or in different message formats, and place them in a relational database, according to Dale Richar
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent