New York-based provider of financial data management services, Asset Control, has expanded the data coverage of its AC Plus data management platform with the addition of request-based content from Thomson Reuters DataScope Select, the data delivery platform for non-streaming, cross-asset, global content.
The new feed handler provides AC Plus customers with a broad universe of intra-day and end-of-day reference data, market and evaluated pricing, report retrieval and processing. Asset Control say
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II