EDI Enters Canada With Mallette
Reference and corporate actions data provider Exchange Data International (EDI) has hired David Mallette to advise on the Canadian equity and fixed-income markets.
Mallette has more than 20 years’ experience in equity and fixed-income data in the Canadian markets, including founding FRI Corporation and Initram Data.
EDI also announced the opening of a Montreal office to serve a growing Canadian customer base.
Netik Hires Rooney in Hong Kong
Data management and distrib
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit