Asset Control’s newly launched AC Plus Collection Service can reduce from minutes to seconds the time it takes to set up new instruments, saving companies days of work, an executive at Asset Control has told Inside Reference Data.
The AC Plus Collection Service is a service-based solution that helps customers simplify and improve data accuracy in the new instrument set-up process. It also helps customers better align and tailor their global market and reference data consumption with the needs o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act