The recently announced partnership of NYSE Technologies, MDX Technology and Microsoft, which is providing the MDXT ConnectExcel data analysis tool for streaming NYSE Technologies data products through the Microsoft Excel 2010 program, will exponentially increase the amount of NYSE data that can be processed, say officials of the companies.
Capital markets firms had been asking Microsoft to expand Excel's processing capability, which had been limited to 1 million rows of a spreadsheet, according
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse