George Collier has left Asset Control, where he was new business sales executive for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), to become director of sales, investment banking and capital markets at Cadis.
London-based Collier will help provide sell-side firms with data management systems to cope with increasing regulatory demands.
Collier previously held positions as vice president of sales for Siperian EMEA, now part of Informatica. He has also worked at GoldenSource and Wall Street Systems.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act