Royal Dutch Shell has started using enterprise data management platform provider Cadis' EDM platform for its global treasury department, replacing legacy systems in which data had been encoded, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Previously, this coded data could only be deciphered by Shell's IT department, according to provider officials. "The Cadis EDM platform has empowered the business users to focus on the validation or transformation of rules that apply to specific rates," says Daniel Simps
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership