UK asset management firm M&G Investments, which has £194.4 billion in assets under management, has chosen MoneyMate as a central data management hub provider for its retail funds, and upgraded to version 8 of the GoldenSource enterprise data management (EDM) platform.
M&G chose the MoneyMate Data Manager platform to better comply with regulation, and made the upgrade of the GoldenSource EDM platform to better address Solvency II rules, according to officials.
The Data Manager platform allows M&G
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won