Thomson Reuters’ evaluated pricing analysts plan to share market insights and explain their work in regular video clips, as part of a new online initiative which the data vendor has launched to increase transparency around pricing.
Thomson Reuters Evaluated Pricing Market Update will broadcast online video clips from analysts, in which they explain the methodology behind their pricing decisions. It is hoped that five clips will be uploaded each week to the new online channel which is part of th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act