Talend is making all its commercial big data components available through open source on its tooling development platform.
Talend Open Studio for Big Data is intended to enable data scientists to access and analyze massive amounts of data more easily and quickly by connecting the Apache Hadoop software framework to other enterprise applications.
Talend Open Studio for Big Data will make it possible for organizations to combine Hadoop-based processing with traditional data integration processes.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit