Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) has been chosen by the board of directors of the Emergence fund, following a request for proposals, to provide the trustee and valuation services required to highlight to institutional investors the capabilities of the asset management companies within the fund.
The Emergence fund was created in January, with support from the French Asset Management Association and the Paris Europlace association, to provide seed capital to help young asset managers wi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II