Data vendor Delta One Data has released a reference data module that collates and cross-references information about exchange-traded products in the European and Asian markets and one that brings global calendar data together with other data types to enable its clients to trade more efficiently.
The exchange-traded fund (ETF) database includes information about whether individual products are physical or synthetic, where they are domiciled for tax purposes, their total expense ratio and inceptio
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership