London-based investment management firm Henderson Global Investors has achieved more reliable and efficient handling of data through the use of Curium, a data management platform offered by Sun Street, a provider also based in London, according to Afsheen Abbassi, head of investment operations at Henderson.
The performance of the first version of Curium has also led Henderson to upgrade to a second version of the platform now available from Sun Street, adds Abbassi. Use of the upgrade at Henders
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II