The elevation of data professionals within firms' corporate leaderships is increasing, according to a client survey conducted by enterprise data software vendor GoldenSource. More than 60% of client firms surveyed are appointing or planning to appoint data stewards within their organizations, and elevate these professionals to chief data officer or head of data management positions.
The respondents represented asset management firms, securities services firms and investment banks, questioned as
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit