Data and software vendor FactSet Research Systems, has released a new tool that gives a visual perspective to entity structures and links to the fundamental data and securities associated with individual entities.
The tool leverages FactSet’s enterprise data management database, which provides symbology and entity mapping information, to create a view of the capital structure of individual entities. FactSet says the tool will enable users to quickly understand where they have exposures.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit