Almost a third of financial institutions are outsourcing reference data management processes at a time when most firms are trying to reduce their operational budgets, research by WatersTechnology has found.
The survey of senior data management decision-makers at international financial institutions found thirty percent of firms currently use outsourcing services as part of their reference data management programs. Fourteen percent of respondents said they may consider outsourcing within one year
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling