iGATE has added capabilities to its RADAR (Reference And Data Rationalization) program, according to company officials.
Among the features now included in RADAR are relevance rankings, fuzzy logic, artificial intelligence and pattern maps, says Fred Cohen, group vice president of capital markets and investment banking at iGATE.
In addition, RADAR users may now map metadata to data, data to business processes, and business process to business units. This allows users to drill "up, down, sideways,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming