Ashmore Investment Management has decided to use the order-routing service of Calastone—the provider of an independent cross-border transaction network—for its range of funds domiciled in Luxembourg.
Calastone's network enables funds around the world to exchange order messages regardless of their size and format. In June, Cullen Funds, an Irish UCITS company, also decided to use Calastone's order-routing service.
According to Peter Hermans, Calastone's London-based director of European business d
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse