S&P Capital IQ plans to launch a Business Entity Cross Reference Service (BECRS) that will place various identifiers—including the legal entity identifier (LEI), S&P ratings identifiers, Moody's identifiers, proprietary vendor identifiers and others—under a single identifier the company provides.
"The LEI alone does not solve the problem of identifying total risk exposure. It offers a unique entity identifier for each counterparty involved in a transaction, but it does not and is not intended to
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers