Torstone Technology, a provider of post-trade securities and derivatives processing software, is making the data reconciliation functionality of its Inferno system available as a standalone product and plans to spin off other modules in the future.
Inferno Reconciliation is designed to reconcile positions, cash and trades across multiple asset classes. It is intended to help firms meet tighter settlement deadlines.
"Deadlines for failures in terms of settlement are getting tighter and tighter an
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse