Data provider Markit has reached an agreement with Euroclear Bank to distribute its Eurobond reference data, therefore gaining a "vast majority" of the Eurobond data market, says Ed Chidsey, managing director and global head of data services at Markit.
Under the agreement, Markit will take over Euroclear's existing arrangements with data vendors, continuing to supply those vendors while handling distribution and contractual administration on Euroclear's behalf, according to Chidsey. "To the exte
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit