Risklab, the investment and risk advisor, has implemented Xenomorph's TimeScape analytics and data management system as the central database for its market, reference and holdings data.
The system allows Risklab to centralize disparate databases and derive data for generating risk management strategies. "Different coding systems and data from different sources can nicely coexist in the database and be easily distinguished," says Olaf Etzmuß, Risklab's Munich-based senior vice president, hedging
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming