Daiwa Europe has decided to consolidate its back-office operations with Inferno, the post-trade securities processing and trade accounting application provided by Torstone Technology, in a move that will increase efficiency and reduce costs, according to the CEO of the software vendor.
Daiwa Europe, the investment banking subsidiary of the Daiwa Securities Group, has signed a four-year deal to use Inferno for convertible bonds and associated equity/hedge products. The firm's cash equity business
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership