Norddeutsche Landesbank (Nord LB) believes it can turn a regulatory obligation into a commercial opportunity by using the interfaces to clearing facilities it has created to provide clearing services to other financial institutions, according to an executive at the regional German bank who spoke at this week's Frankfurt Financial Information Summit.
To comply with the US Dodd-Frank Act, Nord LB—which is based in northern Germany but has a branch in New York—has created an interface to Barclays,
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp