Erudine Financial has launched new software based on systems originally used for data management in the aerospace and nuclear energy industries, according to Julian Lee, CEO. The Erudine Financial software will deliver reference data to firms' back-end systems for several uses and applications.
The software will support compliance and standards uses related to Fatca, the legal entity identifier (LEI) and know-your-customer (KYC) applications, according to Lee.
"Lots of Fatca solutions are about
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won